The Private Press is a modern screen printing studio, passionate about the endless possibilities of creative screen printing.
We make hand-pulled, fine art and graphic art prints, with an emphasis on quality and meticulous attention to detail. Every project is unique, and we work closely with our clients to gain the best results.
We specialise in:
- printing fine art editions, for both established and emerging artists
- prints for designers and graphic design agencies, illustrators and graphic artists
- posters for bands and independent film releases
- high end stationery, including wedding stationery
- using water based inks, and more specialist inks such as fluorescent, metallics, varnishes, interference, glow inks and more
- printing onto a range of papers, from uncoated and matt boards, high end art papers and textured boards, as well as more unusual substrates such as gloss/mirror board, wood, and adhesives.
A selection of our clients include:
David Shrigley – Hot Chip – Eelus – Supermundane – Rose Blake – Adrian Johnson – Django Django – Joe Webb – Lauri Hopkins - Sophie Abbott - Sara Pope – Gilles Peterson – Steven Wilson – Tom Gallant - Brooklyn Brewery – Duke of York's Cinema – Cornershop – Anthony Burrill – Paul Catherall – Marion Deuchars